1. Boston Celtics, Cleveland Cavaliers, Orlando Magic, LA Lakers, San Antonio Spurs and Portland Trailblazers will win their respective division.
Redd will be shipped away this season
2.The Milwaukee Bucks will have the worst record at the end of the season and Michael Redd will be gone before the February trade deadline.
Warriors' roster is now among the deepest in the NBA
3. Washington Wizards will be the most improve team having won only 19 games last season. They will win at least double that amount if everyone can stay healthy.
4. Detroit Pistons and the Philadelphia 76ers won't be in the playoffs for the coming season. Toronto Raptors and Washington Wizards will take their place.
5. Over at the West, the Houston Rockets will miss the playoffs, with the Phoenix Suns manage to sneak into the 8th spot with a small margin over the LA Clippers.
Steve Nash leading the Suns once again
6. Steve Nash will average in double digit assist this season after averaging 9.7 assist last season.
Kevin Durant will score even more this season
7. Kevin Durant will break into the top 3 leaders in the Points Per Game column. He was sixth last season.
The departure of Sessions will benefits Jennings
8. Brandon Jennings will finish among the top 3 for the the Rookie of the Year award.
9. The winner for the Eastern and Western conference will be the only teams that will win more than 60 games.
10. Allen Iverson will publicly voice out his dissatisfaction about his playing time and demand to play more minutes.
Are the Rockets a playoffs team?
11. The Rockets team will not have anyone averaging more than 20 Points Per Game at the end of the season.
12. Philadelphia 76ers will finish last in the Team Assist Per Game at the end of the season.
Tim Duncan's age is catching up
13. For the first time in his career, Tim Duncan will average less than 10 Rebounds Per Game.
14. Aside from Ricky Rubio currently playing in Spain, Hasheem Thabeet will be the only rookie picked in the Top 10 that won't be making significant contribution to the team.
15. Hedo Turkoglu's points, rebound and assist average will drop down compare to his previous season.
|Leave a Comment:|